The Interior Review
REFRESH YOUR GUEST ROOM
5 simple tips to create a five-star look.
1. Make the case: A case good upgrade provides guests with stylish storage for personal belongings. Replace an old dresser with a chic media chest that stores clothes on the bottom and a flat screen TV on top.
2. Get floored: Embrace your Florida roots and give guests a true resort feel with a tropical or coastal-inspired area rug. Tommy Bahama rugs never fail to add polished style with a breezy flair.
3. Soften up: Guests will feel right at home and sleep soundly with the soft look of an upholstered bed. The effortless style of the Loren bed offers an upscale feel for just $599.95, and it easily complements your existing decor.
4. Deck the walls: A crucial accent for any room, hanging wall art makes all the difference when creating the perfect guest room. Avoid hanging personal photos, so guests can feel like the room is just for them during their stay.
5. Favor function: The addition of a desk for laptops allows guests to check emails and tend to business while they are away from home. And when their visit is over, you get to enjoy an updated guest room that doubles as a home office.