Does not include clearance merchandise or shipping outside of our local trading area, and is not valid on previous purchases. Furniture assembly not included.Packaged, ready for assembly and delivered within our local trading area to your front door.
✔ We place all furniture inside the front door of your home or the first floor/lobby of your apartment or condo building.
✔ Your order can be scheduled 3-9 days after purchase date
✔ 9AM – 6PM delivery window.
✔ A 3 hour window is provided the morning of delivery.
Sit back and
care of everything.
Get It FastDelivered same day*(or whenever works for you)
Assembly IncludedWe put it togetherand place it where you want
No MessWe clean up after ourselvesbefore we go
FREE Premium Delivery on Orders Over $495*
Minimum purchase of $495 is required. Does not include clearance merchandise, export and domestic shipping or delivery outside of our local trading area, and is not valid on previous purchases. Free Premium Delivery can only be combined with 6 months special financing and cannot be combined with other offers or Genesis or Progressive financing. Offer valid 9/19/20 - 9/20/20.
9.99% APR for 60 MonthsOn purchases with your City Furniture Credit Card. Fixed monthly payments required for 60 months. No down payment or minimum purchase required.
**Interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date at a reduced 9.99% APR, and fixed monthly payments are required until paid in full. These payments are equal to 2.1242% of initial promo purchase amount and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval. No minimum purchase or down payment required. Taxes and delivery fees are separate and are due at purchase. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this offer anytime.Apply
With the arrival of the holiday season and perfect Florida weather, chances are your guest room is quickly getting booked with out-of-town guests. And if you’re anything like us, the clock is ticking to get this often overlooked room into guest-worthy shape. So before the panic truly sets in, follow these easy tips to create a charming boutique feel. From a tropical rug to a cozy new bed, consider it fair warning that your guests may not want to leave.
1. Make the case: A case good upgrade provides guests with stylish storage for personal belongings. Replace an old dresser with a chic media chest that stores clothes on the bottom and a flat screen TV on top.
2. Get floored: Embrace your Florida roots and give guests a true resort feel with a tropical or coastal-inspired area rug. Tommy Bahama rugs never fail to add polished style with a breezy flair.
3. Soften up: Guests will feel right at home and sleep soundly with the soft look of an upholstered bed. The effortless style of the Loren bed offers an upscale feel for just $599.95, and it easily complements your existing decor.
4. Deck the walls: A crucial accent for any room, hanging wall art makes all the difference when creating the perfect guest room. Avoid hanging personal photos, so guests can feel like the room is just for them during their stay.
5. Favor function: The addition of a desk for laptops allows guests to check emails and tend to business while they are away from home. And when their visit is over, you get to enjoy an updated guest room that doubles as a home office.