• 2 oz tequila, white (blanco) or silver
• 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
• 3 oz sparkling pomegranate juice
• 1 oz pomegranate juice
• sliced lime, to garnish
• pomegranate arils, to garnish
• coarse salt and gold sugar, to rim glasses
1. Combine coarse salt and gold sugar in a small, flat plate. Moisten the rim of serving glass with a wedge of lime. Invert serving glass in salt-sugar mixture.
2. Add tequila, lime juice, sparkling pomegranate juice, and pomegranate juice. Top with ice. Stir to combine. Garnish with sliced lime and pomegranate arils.
Recipe and photo credit: The Little Epicurean