Bonded Leather Furniture Care
Bonded leather is a great example of environmental conservation. The creation of this material represents 100% use of natural and raw materials, where nothing goes to waste. Manufacturers use scraps of leather (that would otherwise be thrown away) which are pulverized and mixed with latex. The material is then protected with a top layer of polyurethane. The surface is stamped to give it a leather-like texture.
Bonded Leather Care Tips:
- Wipe down bonded leather furniture with a clean, damp cloth.
- Dry it with a different clean dry cloth until it is completely dry.
- Dust crevices and seams.
- Clean spills as soon as they occur by first blotting the food or liquid and then gently wiping it with a damp cloth.
- Do not use soap or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Test any product in an inconspicuous place first to check for color fastness.
Looking for a new bonded leather sofa you have come to the right place.